What is Buildings Insurance?

Buildings insurance covers the costs of repairing damage to your business premises. Your business premises should be insured for the full rebuilding cost (not for the market value). If your business is in rented premises, check that the building owner’s insurance covers your business activities. If you work from home, check that your business is covered with your home insurance provider. You can find information about a wide range of small business insurance policies in the Policies section on our website. Click here.